Epson PowerLite 990U LCD Projector - HDTV
Epson PowerLite 990U LCD Projector - HDTV - 16:10
Rear, Ceiling, Front - UHE - 210 W - 6000 Hour Normal Mode - 12000 Hour Economy Mode - 1920 x 1200 - WUXGA - 15,000:1 - 3800 lm - HDMI - USB - 326 W - 2 Year WarrantyFeatures
- These LCD projectors can be used in large rooms where a greater projection distance is needed
- 3800 lm brightness helps you view sharp and lively visuals
- Enjoy crystal clear projection with WUXGA resolution
- Up to 15,000:1 contrast ratio
- Connect your devices like Blu-ray player, notebook and others to your projector with HDMI port
- Enjoy PC-free projection with USB port
Bright and Colorful
Features 3800 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 3800 lumens of white brightness (white light output) .
1920 x 1200 Full HD widescreen resolution
High-efficiency E-TORL lamp lasts up to 6,000 hours in normal mode and up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode.
HDMI / MHL Connectivity
Stream 1080p content and mirror your mobile device with MHL & the latest in connectivity. Get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled devices.
iProjection App Compatible
Wirelessly project from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® Touch or AndroidTM mobile device.
Optional Wireless Connectivity
Can be used wirelessly with optional high-speed LAN module (purchased separately).
- Remarkable color accuracy- up to 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut with Epson over 1-chip DLP projectors
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms- 3,800 lumens of equal color and white brightness
- Widescreen, true-to-life images- native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) Full HD resolution; 16:10 format
- Flexible, easy installation- 1.6x optical zoom provides a wide range of zoom flexibility and incredible, sharp images
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps - up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode3
- Enhanced wireless display technology- connect up to 50 Chromebook™, Mac®, PC, iOS® and Android™ devices, and simultaneously display up to four screens, with Epson iProjection™ (wireless module sold separately)
- Two-way content sharing- teachers can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; students can make notes and send their work back to the projector
- Advanced network control- RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network and more
- 2x HDMI® - connect multiple A/V devices; includes 1x MHL-enabled port
- Powerful, engaging sound- includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner