HP t530 Tower Thin Client
HP t530 Tower Thin Client - AMD G-Series GX-215JJ Dual-core (2 Core) 1.50 GHz
8 GB RAM DDR4 SDRAM - 64 GB Flash - AMD Radeon R2E Graphics - Gigabit Ethernet - Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (English) - DisplayPort - VGA - Network (RJ-45) - 6 Total USB Port(s) - 2 USB 2.0 Port(s) - 45 W
- AMD Embedded G-Series AMD 1.50 GHz combines a low-power CPU and an advanced GPU to provide a better user-experience
- The 8 GB memory assures smooth performance
- AMD Radeon R2E Graphics shared graphic card easily supports competitive applications for different software like data encryption and computing
- Whistle-stop connection and quick data transfers are the highlights of Ethernet technology
- 2 USB 2.0 port has a stirring data transfer speed of 60 Mb/sec
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (English) has impressive features to offer along with a comfortable interface to work on
Upgrade your cloud computing environment with the first HP thin client made for the office of the future. Elegantly designed with essential performance and reliability, the HP t530 Thin Client meets the needs of today and the growing demands of tomorrow.
Elevate your office space
The HP t530 has raised the stakes for thin client design. Get all the features you need in an exceptionally modern, compact device. And with quiet, solid-state operation and multiple deployment options, it fits perfectly into any workspace.
Handle cloud computing workloads with ease
Easily tackle all your computing demands with the newest AMD thin client technology. Whether doing offloaded processing or graphics rendering, you'll get an amazing PC-like experience in the cloud.
Future proof your office
Finally a thin client built for today and tomorrow. Packed with flash storage, memory and connectivity options, along with multiple ports including USB-C™ to support both old and new peripherals, your transition into the future will be seamless..
The next-generation thin client
- Introducing incredible durability engineered around an AMD GX-215JJ dual-core 1.5 - 2.0 GHz SoC with Radeon™ R2E graphics and a fully solid-state fan-less design. Welcome to a future-focused desktop thin client experience.
Protection against system threats
- Security and performance go hand in hand with newly designed embedded operating systems and Trusted Platform Module hardware. Virtualized cloud computing ensures against system threats.
Support from every angle.
- Support comes naturally when you have a choice of USB ports, including USB-C™, serial and VGA ports. And with two DisplayPort™ outputs, we've got support covered, from every angle.
- With an embedded GbE network adapter and optional Wi-Fi adapter with Bluetooth® and choice of internal or external antenna systems, connectivity is covered to meet your every need and deployment scenario.
Memory to serve your needs
- With solid-state flash memory storage options up to 512 GB, and SDRAM system memory up to 16 GB, performance is assured now and in the future.
Choose your favorite OS.
- Now you can choose between a Windows® operating system or HP's ThinPro with Smart Zero Core. These operating systems enable connecting to your own ISV with Citrix®, VMware®, and Microsoft®, or let you go straight to the Cloud with included browsers.
Value, with none of the extra cost
- Extra value doesn't mean extra cost. You get it all when you tailor your OS environment. With exclusive HP value-added Thin Client software, it's perfect for your performance and your pocket.
|Operating system||Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients 64|
|Processor||AMD GX-215JJ Dual-Core APU SoC with Radeon™ R2E Graphics (1.5 GHz base frequency, up to 2 GHz burst frequency, 1 MB cache)|
|Graphics||Integrated: AMD Radeon™ R2E Graphics|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)|
|Hard drive||64 GB Flash memory|
|External I/O Ports||1 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1; 1 headset connector Front Back 2 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 2 USB 2.0; 1 RJ-45; 1 power connector; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 configurable port (choice of serial, VGA or coaxial port)|