Jabra Evolve 40 MS USB Mono Headset for Microsoft Lync
Jabra Evolve 40 USB Mono Headset for Microsoft Lync
Mono USB Headset Certified for Skype for Business
- Certified for Skype for Business mono headset for VoIP softphone, mobile phone and tablet
- Compatible with Jabra Intelligent Call Transfer (JICT). Easily transfer your Skype calls to your smart phone by using the 3.5mm jack.
- USB adapter with 3.5 mm jack integrated into the control unit allows you to easily connect your headset to your PC, smartphone and tablet
- Busy light signals user availability
- Microphone boom arm can be integrated into the headband when not on a call or simply listening to music.
- Designed for all day wearable comfort with Leatherette ear cushions.
PASSIVE NOISE CANCELLATION
State-of-the-art, noise-cancelling microphone eliminates background noise and reduces high-frequency sounds
INTUITIVE CONTROL UNIT
Get easy access to the most used functions, like volume and mute. You can also answer and end calls quickly and easily, directly from the control unit.
USB PLUG-AND-PLAY SETUP
Works straight out of the box. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it in to the USB port on your laptop. Please note that the Jabra Evolve 30 and 40 have a 3.5mm jack which can be used for smart devices also.
Manufacturer: GN Netcom A/S
Manufacturer Part Number: 6393-823-109
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.gnnetcom.com
Brand Name: Jabra
Product Line: EVOLVE
Product Model: 40
Product Name: Evolve 40 Microsoft Lync Mono
Product Type: Headset
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Sound Mode: Mono
Noise Canceling: Yes
Earpiece Design: Over-the-head
Earpiece Type: Monaural
Microphone Design: Boom
Form Factor: Supra-aural
- Evolve 40 Microsoft Lync Mono
- Soft Pouch