Jabra PRO 920 Wireless Headset System
Connectivity: Desk Phone Only
SKU: # JBR-920-65-508-105-001
Jabra PRO 920 Wireless Headset
Wireless Mono Headset with DECT 6.0
- Crystal clear wideband sound and safe sound levels
- Noise-canceling microphone
- Dedicated button to answer/end calls
- Separate buttons to mute call or turn volume up or down
- Adjustable headband for a perfect fit
- LED display with Battery, Mute and Audio link indicators
- Please Note - EHS Cord required for Phone connectivity -- see accessories or compatibility guide. Different phones (Avaya, Cisco etc) require a different cord. Avaya, Cisco and Polycom cords are listed in accessories. Please review so that your desk phone and connect cord are compatible.
JABRA PRO 920 WIRELESS HEADSET SYSTEM
The Jabra PRO 920 is part of the Jabra PRO 900 series of wireless headsets. The PRO 920 is a professional entry-level wireless headset with simple and intuitive call-control buttons making it to use and designed to work with your office desk phone. The Jabra 920 Wireless works handsfree by using various Jabra Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) connect cords with your desk phone. The Jabra 920 has a wireless talk range up to 325 feet and talk time up to 9 hours before charge.