Logitech Tap IP - Graphite
Logitech Tap IP - Graphite
Meeting Room Touch Controller with PoE Connectivity
- One-touch join: Easily start and join meetings with just one tap.
- 10.1” touch display: Spacious and responsive touch screen resists fingerprints and glare for high legibility and easy operation.
- Motion sensor: Built-in motion sensor allows for always-on readiness when a user approaches, and saves power when idle.
- Sleek, low profile: Comfortable 14° angle allows for easy viewing, while providing an unobtrusive presence in the room.
- Single PoE cable: One cable for both power and data means flexible placement anywhere in the room, untethered to the room system and without the need for long cable runs.
- Clean cable management: Built-in cable retention and strain relief system hides the PoE cable entirely within its enclosure, and secures it to prevent unwanted disconnections.
- Multiple mounting options: Secure Tap IP almost anywhere in the room with available Table, Riser, and Wall Mounts for convenient placement near room participants.
Meetings start with just one touch with Logitech Tap IP, a network-connected touch controller for Logitech room solutions. With clean cable management and a range of available mounts, Tap IP installs easily and stays up and running.
More than a meeting room controller, Logitech Tap IP helps you achieve a consistent and seamless user experience across your video conferencing deployment.
This purpose-built touch controller has just the right presence with a spacious 10.1” display and sleek, low profile. Take advantage of its single Power over Ethernet (PoE) connection and variety of mounting options to install the touch controller anywhere in the room. Prevent accidental disconnections thanks to built-in cable retention and strain relief, and be confident that each room stays ready for the next video meeting.
- Size: 10.1” (256.54 mm) diagonal
- IPS (In-Plane Switching)
- LCD Panel with LED Backlighting
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 resolution
- Touch: Capacitive, 10 points multi-touch
- Brightness: 400 nits
- Contrast: 1000:1
- Anti Fingerprint: Oleophobic coating
- Viewing angle: 85 degrees (U/D/L/R)
- Position angle: 14 degrees
- Integrated ultrasonic speaker
- Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
- Integrated accelerometer
- Integrated ambient light sensor
- 100 mm x 100 mm VESA FDMI
- Internal cable retention and strain relief system
- Logitech Tap IP is certified or compatible as a touch controller for video conferencing room solutions
- Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android on Logitech Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini or RoomMate
- Zoom Rooms (any)
- RingCentral Rooms™
- See www.logitech.com/support/tap-compatibility for the latest certification and compatibility updates.
- Logitech CollabOS platform
- Logitech Sync Remote Management
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), IEEE 802.3af Type 1, Class 3 device. *Requires PoE enabled network or PoE Injector and ethernet cable (Not included)
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Stored Temperature: -40 to 70°C
- Humidity: 10 to 95%
- Full Disk Encryption: AES-128
- Data Encryption: Symmetric Keys, PKI
- Device Identity: Protected by device attestation
- Key Protection: Arm TrustZone, RPMP
- Device Security: Kensington Lock
- Tap IP Touch Controller