Logitech Tap with Cat5e Kit
Logitech Tap with Cat5e Kit
Meeting Room Touch Controller for Video Conferencing Room Solutions
- One-touch join: Easily start and join meetings with just one tap.
- 10.1” touch display: Spacious and responsive touch screen resists fingerprints and glare for high legibility and easy operation.
- Sleek, low profile: Comfortable 14° angle allows for easy viewing, while providing an unobtrusive presence in the room.
- Always-on readiness: Built-in motion sensor saves power when idle, and powers on when a person approaches.
- Headphone jack: Extends the host computer’s wired audio capabilities to the tabletop, ideal for private conversations and for the hearing-impaired.
- Dual cable exits: A sturdy metal cover with removable bottom and rear exits keep cables tidy and secure.
- Clean cable management: Built-in cable retention and strain relief system hides the cable entirely within its enclosure, and secures it to prevent unwanted disconnections.
- USB accessory port: Connect an accessory such as a USB speakerphone.
- HDMI input for content sharing: Provides instant wired content sharing when used with Google Meet™, Microsoft Teams Rooms™, and Zoom Rooms™.
- Anti-theft protection: Keep Tap securely in place by connecting a security cable to one of Tap’s two Kensington lock slots, one on the bottom and another at the back.
Deliver one-touch join, calendar integration, instant content sharing, and a consistent experience across meeting rooms. With a sleek design, silent operation, and motion sensor for always-on readiness, Tap brings ease and convenience to video collaboration.
More than just a meeting room touch controller, Logitech Tap is what helps you achieve a consistent user experience across your entire deployment.
Boasting a spacious 10.1” touchscreen, low-profile enclosure, and multiple mounting accessories, Logitech Tap delivers a sleek appearance and convenient placement options that support a wide range of room sizes and layouts. And, with its HDMI input, content sharing is instant and effortless. Wireless content sharing is also available depending on your chosen video conferencing service.Simplified Cabling for Logitech Tap with included Cat5e Kit
Now, you can locate Logitech Tap nearly anywhere in your meeting rooms. With the Cat5e Kit, connect Tap up to 131.23 ft (40 meters) away from the meeting room computer with data and power carried over category cable.
- 10.1” diagonal screen with 14° display angle
- Oleophobic and anti-glare coating
- 1280 x 800 resolution
- Windows® 10
- Chrome OS™ 80 and higher
- Logi CollabOS
- USB 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1 Type A port
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type C (to meeting room host system)
- USB 2.0 Type A (for accessory connection)
- HDMI input (for 1080p video + audio content sharing)
- ⅛ in (3.5 mm ) 4 pole Headset Jack
- Internal cable retention and strain relief system
- Integrated ultrasonic speaker
- Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
- 100mm x 100mm VESA FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface)
- Kensington Lock slots (2)
- Logitech Tap is certified or compatible as a touch controller for video conferencing room solutions
- Google Meet™
- Microsoft Teams Rooms on Windows
- Pexip™ Room
- RingCentral Rooms™
- Zoom Room™
- DisplayLink Plug and Display™: Tap connects via USB as an additional display for supported operating systems, including Windows 10 and Chrome OS
- Tap Touch Controller
- Cat5e Kit
- Logitech Tap Receiver
- Dongle Transceiver
- 100-240v Power Supply with International Adaptor Set
- 2.97 m Cat5e Cable
- 7.0 m Cat5e Cable
- HDMI 1.4a cable 2.0 m
- VESA Mounting Screws (4)
- Microfiber Cloth