Panasonic KX-TGD510B 1HS, Cordless Phone - Black
Panasonic KX-TGD510B DECT 6.0 1.93 GHz Cordless Phone - Black
Cordless - 1 x Phone Line
- Permanently block up to 150 robocallers, telemarketers and other unwanted caller numbers
- Easily dial and manage phone functions with enlarged, amber backlit keypads and large 1.6-in. white backlit handset LCDs
- Enjoy the ease of handset-to-handset intercom and 3-way conference calling
- Includes ringer ID, call-waiting caller ID, silent mode, handset finder and intelligent eco mode
- Features DECT6.0 for extended signal range, expandable to 6 handsets for calling convenience throughout the house
Expandable Cordless Phone with 3 Handsets
This practical, sleek black home system with one handset includes one-touch Call Block to stop up to 150 bothersome caller numbers, improved high-contrast displays and keypads, a 100 number phonebook, nine speed dial settings and handset-to-handset intercom. Available with one, two or three cordless handsets, this system is expandable up to six handsets for calling convenience throughout the house.
Block Unwanted Callers
With a dedicated Call Block button on each handset, it's easy to block telemarketers, robocalls and other bothersome caller numbers. One button registers up to 150 caller numbers - even while the phone is ringing or while you're talking or listening.
High-Contrast Displays and Keypads
In one quick glance, large, 1.6-inch, high-contrast white backlit LCD handset screens clearly show calling functions in any light. Soft-touch amber backlit keypads and smartly positioned phone function buttons provide enhanced readability.
Select a ringer from the system's library to link individual ringtones to your pre-programmed phone book entries. Your assigned pre-programmed ringtones will sound when corresponding Caller ID numbers are received from incoming calls.
Extend Talk Time
With the system's Intelligent Eco Mode, handset power consumption lowers automatically on the handset nearest the base unit. The result is extended talk time and less power consumed by the handset and base unit.