Plantronics Cable for Cisco IP Phones / Coil Cable for Plantronics Amp
Plantronics Cable for Cisco IP Phones / Coil Cable for Plantronics Amp (26716-01)
Plantronics 26716-01 QD to Male Mod Plug
The 26716-01 Plantronics cord connect most Cisco Phones to any Plantrnonics H series Headset. The Cisco 6900, 7800, 7900, 8900, 9900 series of IP phones that have an RJ9 jack are compatible.
This cord is also used as a replacement cord that connects Plantronics H series headsets to the Plantronics M12, M22 MX10, M10 amplifiers. The black coiled cord has a QuickDisconnect (QD) plug on one end and a male modular plug on the other end.
- For use with ANY Plantronics "H" Series headset (H251, H261, etc....)
- Connects Plantronics QD H-Series Headsets to certain desk phones (check compatibility guide or contact Call One Rep)
- Replacement Cord for M12 & M22 amplifiers
- Allows you to connect H headsets directly to many Cisco phones with a RJ9 headset jack
- Quick Disconnect to Modular End
- Coiled Cable, 10-Foot
- Cisco IP: 6921, 6941, 6945, 6961
- Cisco IP: 7931G, 7940, 7940G, 7941, 7941G, 7942G, 7945, 7945G
- Cisco IP: 7960, 7960G, 7961, 7961G, 7965G
- Cisco IP: 7970, 7970G, 7971G, 7975G
- Cisco IP: 8941, 8945, 8961, 9951, 9971