Sennheiser SC130 USB Headset
Sennheiser SC 130 USB Headset
Mono - Black, White - USB - Wired - 20 Hz - 20 kHz - Over-the-head - Monaural - Supra-aural - Noise Cancelling Microphone
- The SC 130 USB headset provides plenty of freedom with wired connectivity
- Great for Audio/Visual Labs, Assisted Listening Systems and more that have a Mono jack for non-stereo use
- Hear low subs and soaring vocals with a frequency range of sound from 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Over-the-head earpiece design provides a comfortable and secure fit
- Features boom/on-cable microphone design
- Features USB connector
SC 130 USB (single-sided) and SC 160 USB (double-sided) are USB headsets, optimized for flexible UC professionals, who value great sound, discreet modern style and comfort.
Activate your potential
The SC 100 headsets make a great impression. From their contemporary sleek styling to great sound for calls and multimedia, they excel in all areas: at your workstation, on the move around the office or on your commute to work, there is a variant tailored to your needs.
With discreet boom arm design, adjustable fit and a choice between acoustic foam or soft leatherette ear pads, the SC 100 headsets are built for flexibility and comfort.
Looks as good in the office as on the daily commute - with sleek contemporary design and bendable boom arm that folds discreetly into the headband.
AudioSennheiser Voice Clarity: For a clear and natural listening experience
Microphone: Noise-cancelling microphone for optimal speech transmission
Microphone frequency range: 100 – 10,000 Hz
Speaker type: Dynamic, neodymium magnet
Speaker frequency response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
Sound pressure: Max. 115 dB SPL
Sound enhancement profiles: Automatically adapt and optimize sound for both communication and multimedia/music
Easy Call ManagementIn-line call control: Answer/end/redial call, volume up/down, microphone mute
- acoustic foam ear pad(s) mounted on headset
- cable with call control
- safety guide
- quick guide