Vtech VCS752 ErisStation Conference Phone with Wireless Mics
Vtech VCS752 ErisStation Conference Phone
SIP Conference Phone with Bluetooth and DECT 6.0
Whether you run a small business from a home office, or collaborate in a large conference room, the VTech ErisStation SIP conference phone uses Bluetooth® and DECT 6.0 technology for frustration-free calls and meetings. The system serves as a personal workspace device, while replacing the need for a separate deskset and conference phone. Connect your cell phone, or pair a Bluetooth or DECT headset with the speakerphone for hands-free and/or private calls. The VCS752 can go beyond the office, and work in any-size conference room. The system—with one fixed built-in mic and two wireless mics with Orbitlink Wireless Technology™—can support nine or more active participants in a small conference room.
- Callers can speak and be heard at the same time, just as they would in a face-to-face meeting.
- With support for up to three SIP lines/accounts, you can manage multiple calls with advanced call handling features.
- Bluetooth enables hands-free calls and connectivity to headsets and mobile devices. Make and receive cellular calls on the speakerphone, or pair your favorite headset to the speakerphone for a private conversation.
- Portable, wireless microphones allow everyone to collaborate beyond the conference table.
- With 12 hours of talk time for each microphone, you have plenty of room to keep the meeting going on one charge.