Logitech Rally Mic Pod - Graphite
Logitech Rally Mic Pod - Graphite
Modular microphones with RightSound™ for Rally Bar Mini, Rally Bar, and Rally
- Auto-levels voices and suppresses noise for clear audio
- Convenient mute control and indicator light
- Premium materials look great in any room
GOOD LOOKS MEET GREAT SOUND
Boasting a sleek, low-profile design and premium materials, Rally Mic Pods render remarkably clear, natural, conversational sound. Individual mic pods contain multiple beamforming elements that focus on active speakers while automatically eliminating acoustic distractions. Up to seven mic pods work together to form a beamforming mic matrix with consistent audio coverage for every seating position throughout larger meeting spaces.HEAR EVERY VOICE CLEARLY
With RightSound™ technology and multiple beamforming elements in every individual mic pod, the audio focus is always automatically on the active speaker. A single mic pod provides coverage for up to ten people. Larger meeting spaces can be provisioned with up to seven mic pods working in concert to receive and transmit remarkably clear audio for every individual at the table.SIMPLIFIED CABLING
Up to 7 Rally Mic Pods can be daisy-chained together with a single cable connection to the Rally table hub. For U-shaped tables or single-wire cabling through grommets, the Rally Mic Pod Hub accessory provides three connections for optimal positioning and to bring mute control within easy reach.
PREMIUM, LOW-PROFILE DESIGN
Rally Mic Pods are elegant and deceptively small for their remarkable range and sensitivity. As RightSound™ suppresses ambient background noise by applying acoustic echo and noise reduction, non-slip pads beneath the mic pods help to isolate the microphones from table vibrations (like keyboard taps). Advanced materials resist fingerprints and stains. Plus, a red LED on top of each mic pod provides visual confirmation when muted.
AN EQUAL VOICE
RightSound™ voice equalization and beamforming technologies mean you don't need to raise your voice to be heard. Rally Mic Pod listens for every voice, not just the loudest ones, so you can hear and understand those with softer voices or who are seated further away. Behind the scenes, the Rally table hub can switch between acoustic beams up to 125 times/second to smoothly capture the most lively conversations.
Rally is designed from the ground-up for maximum sensitivity with minimal interference. By putting speakers by the screen and microphones near the participants, Rally offers an intuitive audio experience with naturally reduced echo and interference. But that's not all: Rally Speaker features a patent-pending suspension system to prevent interference from vibration and resonance. This means that Rally Mic Pod can offer enhanced sensitivity that tabletop speakerphone designs can't match.
- Frequency response: 90Hz – 16kHz
- Sensitivity: >-27 dB +/-1dB @ 1Pa
- Microphone data rate output: 48 kHz
- Pickup Range: 15 ft / 4.5 m
- Beamforming Elements: Four omnidirectional microphones forming eight acoustic beams
- Audio processing: AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation), VAD (Voice Activity Detector)
- Noise suppression: AI filter
- Output: 9.6 ft (2.95 m) 12-pin captive cable
- Input: 12-pin interface to daisy-chain Mic Pods or connect to Rally Mic Pod Hub
- Rally Mic Pod, White: Plenum Rated, Eca/IEC 60332-1-2 Compliant
- Rally Mic Pod, Graphite: N/A
- Platform: Logitech Sync
- Hub: Rally Mic Pod Hub
- Mounts: Rally Mic Pod Mount (available in graphite and white)
- Cable: Rally Mic Pod Extension Cable