Neat Pad Touch Control Screen
Neat Pad Touch Control Screen
Dual Device touch control for meetings that doubles as room availability display
- 8-inch (diagonal) touch screen
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- Anti glare, anti smudge coating
- Ambient light sensor
- Side LED Indicators
- Wall mount and side mount
- Security lock slot (Kensington compatible)
- Native support for Zoom Rooms
- Native support for Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android
Neat Pad is our dedicated touch control for meetings that doubles as a room availability display.One touch. Two roles.
Neat Pad is a simple and elegant touch screen which you can use to control your meetings or display room availability outside the room. With its sleek design, including ideal screen angle for smooth interaction and viewing, Neat Pad beautifully blends in anywhere, whether placed on a table, wall or mullion. Thanks to just one Power over Ethernet cable, Neat Pad never runs out of battery either. It’s always on, ready for you to leap into action.Room availability.
You can install Neat Pad outside your meeting room for optimal room management. Configure Neat Pad as a scheduling display for your Zoom Rooms or a panel for your Microsoft Teams rooms, or even deploy Neat Pad to make your non-video enabled meeting spaces bookable, provided you have the appropriate platform license. You can instantly book the room without having to go through your other calendar systems, and integrated LED indicators show room availability at a glance, even from down a corridor.Meeting control.
As a controller, Neat Pad enables you to quickly start your meetings and share your screen with just one tap. Configure Neat Pad as a controller for your Zoom Rooms or console for your Teams rooms. It also allows you to invite participants, mute them if necessary or record your meetings. And when connected to a third-party Zoom Rooms system, it not only replaces a conventional tablet controller but offers superior features.Simple set-up.
Neat Pad ships with a wall and side mount, so it's easy for anyone to install and set up. Use the wall mount to fix Neat Pad to your meeting room wall. With the side mount, you can secure Neat Pad to the edge of your doorframe or mullion. Thanks to just one Power over Ethernet cable, Neat Pad is always alert and set to go.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): 802.3at PoE+ (Class 4/mode A)
- 56V ⎓ 0.275A
- Ambient operating temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° - 35° C)
- Storage temperature: -4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C)
- Relative humidity: 10% to 90%
- USB-C (reserved for future use)
- Ethernet (supports PoE)
- Power adapter for AC (optional)
- Neat Pad
- 2 × Ethernet cable (9.8 feet / 3 meters + 16.4 feet / 5 meters)
- PoE power adapter
- Mount adapter, side mount and wall mount
- 4 × M4 screw (0.39 inches / 10 mm) for the wall mount
- 3 × M4 screw (0.26 inches / 6.7 mm) for the side mount
- 2 mm hex wrench
- 2.5 mm hex wrench